Text Size: A A

Frequently Asked Questions > FAQ > How do I find out about funding for care?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

Elderly Accommodation Counsel aims to help elderly people make informed choices about meeting their housing and care needs and gives advice about funding care. Help the Aged have a section of their site with information about how to fund care home fees.

Last updated on April 9, 2012 by Devon Carers